Sweet As, Bro!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where do I begin?

For starters...the name. You probably have no idea what Speight's is, and have most likely never had a meat pie. Well my friends, I was in your shoes until June of 2008. Shortly after school finished for the semester I took a trip with my brother to New Zealand for about a month. I saw sweet things, meet sweet people, and learned about even more...Speight's and meat pies included (if you aren't familiar with one or the other, then Google it). I couldn't come up with a catchy url for my blog until two very prominent NZ items poped into my brain, and my blog was born!

Anyways, I will be using this blog to charm you with my brillant writings about my experiences abroad. So read it or don't, I couldn't give two shits.



Here is a little background on my trip:
I'm headed out of the US of A on February 15, stopping in Chi-town (pray for no snow) and San Francisco on the way. I currently have nowhere to live in Hamilton, but I am strangely ok with that.


...AND THE PLOT TWIST!
As a way for me to further myself as a writer and human being, I will be not taking any photographs while abroad, and only be using my way with words to paint beautiful mental images for all of you (the readers, duh) to enjoy. So if you came here looking for photography, look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment